GATE 2017 Online Registration: Candidates have to login the official portal of GOAPS & register themselves by giving a valid email address, mobile number & GOAPS Password. After registration, a GOAPS Enrollment ID will be sent to the applicants’ on their email ID. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is jointly regulated by the 7 IITs-Bombay, Kharagpur, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Madras and Roorkee) and IISC on rotation. GATE 2017 is conducting by the IIT Roorkee. The examination will be held for providing admission to M.Tech/M.E programme given by the IITs, GFTI, NITs and various private institutions. Applicants may also get the direct admission to Ph.D programme by GATE Score. Many private and public companies or organization consider the GATE score for recruitment purpose. You should also know that GATE 2017 examination is also for international aspirants in Bangladesh, Singapore, Ethiopia, Nepal, Sri Lanka and United Arab Emirates (U.A.E). So, if you want to sit in GATE 2017 then you must do online registration first. We have provided here latest updates about GATE 2017 like registration, application form, eligibility criteria, application correction period (from 17th to 27th October) and exam dates.
Dates for GATE 2017 Registration
Here, we are mentioned the date schedule for GATE application form
- Starting Date for Registration: 1st September 2016
- Closing Date of Registration: 10th October 2016
- Correction in the Application Form: 17th to 27th October 2016
- Admit CardAvailability: 5th January 2017
- Entrance Exam Dates: 4, 5 & 11, 12 February 2017
Registration Fee for GATE 2017
- Applicants can submit the fee through debit card or net banking or e-Challan.
- SC/ST/PWD/all women- Rs. 750/-
- All categories applicants- rs.1500/-
- Applicants have to pay additional charges according to the bank rule.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
Process to register for GATE 2017
Before GATE registration, applicants should be aware about the given details & documents:
- Scanned images of Photograph, Signature, Degree Certificate, Category Certificate in JPEG Format.
- Valid Email ID, Mobile Number & Address .
- Eligibility Degree Details (College Address, PIN Code of the College).
- List of Exam Center Cities.
- Net Banking, Debit Card Details.
Note: This webpage is completely dedicated to GATE 2017 Online Registration. To get latest information about GATE 2017 Online registration you can bookmark this page.