GATE 2017 Online Application Form: GATE is a national level examination which is conducted every year. The major reason of conducting this examination is to test the aptitude and subject knowledge of the aspirants and on the basis of that; they can get admission in engineering PG Programmes. Every year GATE gets conducted successfully in many examination centers and like each year, this year also the examination will be organized soon. Like each year, the notification of GATE 2017 has released in August 2016. So all the interested applicants can check out the eligibility criteria in for the purpose to apply for it. GATE is organized by IIT’s and IISc. Normally examination will be conducted from last week of January- February. A largest number of candidates appear for this examination each year. If you are going to apply for GATE 2017, then given details may be helpful for you. Last date is around October 2016 and applicants will have to fill their applications either online or offline. Online application link for GATE 2017 are available after the release of application form and you can get it on this website. Several students from all over the country appear for this exam. The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) conducts this exam, and the IISc which is the Indian Institute if Science. The purpose of the conduction of the exam is to test the intellectual knowledge of person and only after that he or she will be eligible to their higher studies in engineering. The applicants must now be eagerly waiting for the 2017 GATE exam.
Important Dates for GATE Application Form 2017:
- Opening Date of Application: 1st September 2016
- Closing date of Application: 10th October 2016
- Dates of GATE 2017 Examination: 4, 5, 11&12 February 2017
Process to Apply Online:
GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS)
- Apply to the Gate Online Application Form 2017.
- Now, Upload the photograph, signature, thumb impression and other important documents like, graduation certificate, category certificate (wherever applicable) etc.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee through net-banking or debit card or e-challan.
- Applicant can contact the zonal GATE Office in case of any queries/problems.
Application Form Fee for GATE:
Category of Applicant Application fee
General /OBC and Other (Male): Rs. 1500/-
SC/ST/Pwd and Women (All Categories): Rs.750/-
International Students: US Dollars 50
Note: This webpage is completely dedicated to GATE 2017 Online Application Form. To get latest information about GATE 2017 Online Application Form you can bookmark this page.