GATE 2017 Check Application Form Status: The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. GATE jointly conducted by The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee. So, if you are going through GATE 2017 application procedure and want to check your form status then you can check your application form status with the facility available for the GATE 2017 applicants. Here candidates check and know the status of GATE 2017 application form after submission. Every year huge numbers of applicants are appearing in GATE 2017 examination and try to qualify in this examination. GATE 2017 examination is the national level examination and 23 papers (disciplines) will be conducted by an online Computer Based Test (CBT). Here we are providing details about GATE 2017 check application form status.
GATE 2017 Important Dates
|Start date for submission of Online application||1st September 2016|
|Last date of submission of Online application||4th October 2016|
|Last date of request for minor spelling/modification in candidate’s name etc||16th November 2016|
|Availability of admit card||5th January 2017|
|Date of GATE 2017 Online Examination|
|Forenoon: 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
Afternoon: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
|4th February 2017
5th February 2017
11th February 2017
12th February 2017
|Date of result||27th March 2017|
How to Check GATE 2017 Application Form Status
The authorities of GATE once the open GATE 2017 application form status portal then the candidate can check GATE 2017 application form status.
- Log on to GOAPS official website which is http://appsgate.iitr.ac.in
- Find the “Status Portal” and click on it.
- Enter their all compulsory information like registration number, password, name, father name and date of birth etc.
- If application form will be accepted through authority’s so candidate’s application number will be displayed on the screen and applicants will also receive a message titled as “Successful” or “Received”.
- If application form will be not received by authorities candidates will not see their application number.
- In case candidate’s status does not alter to the affirmative, so candidates must inform the GATE authorities.
Note: This webpage is completely dedicated to the “GATE 2017 Check Application Form Status”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest information on “GATE 2017 Check Application Form Status”.